FJ NOW - Pest and Building
FJ Now Pest and Building aims to provide balance to your decision making by providing you with an accurate assessment of the condition and structural adequacy of the property.
FJ Now Pest and Building, is committed to continual personal development of the inspector’s education and skills. We are members of HIA, AEPMA, Housesafe accreditation. Our Motto is “Informed Decisions” we empower our clients with the right information so they can avoid costly maintenance repairs or a nasty pest surprise.
- Thorough and independent Pre-purchase Pest and/or Building inspections to Australian Standard.
- Accessing areas that you have not been able to see during the open house.
- Having a systematic method of inspection to ensure all accessible areas are inspected.
- Providing easy to understand reports with ample photographs.
- Making ourselves available to discuss items listed within the reports.
- Providing written quotes for termite treatment options with a full verbal explanation of the services recommended.
- Using quality inspection aides: moisture detection meter, Termatrac termite radar detection, Testo thermal imaging camera.
- Taking the time to complete a thorough inspection and to explain what has been found. Whilst high tech aides help they have limitations and are not a substitute to a through visual inspection.
Pre-Purchase Pest Inspection
Pre-Purchase Pest- The pre-purchase timber pest inspection shall comprise non-invasive inspection of the property for timber pests in accordance with Australian Standard 4349.3-2010Click here for more information
Pre-Purchase Building Inspection
Pre-Purchase Building- a pre–purchase Building inspection report is a written account of the condition of a property. It will tell you about any significant building defects or problems such as rising damp, movement in the walls (cracking), safety hazards or a faulty roof to name a few.Click here for more information
Pre-Purchase combined pest and building Inspection
Pre-Purchase Combined: The combined pre-purchase Pest and building inspections offers the same detail as separate pest and building inspections. However the combined report allows cost savings to the customer.Click here for more information
Annual Termite Inspection
Annual Termite Inspection: An Annual termite inspection will identify conditions conducive to attracting or concealing termite entry into your home and recommend remedial action in your written report.Click here for more information
Pest management: I use Modern Integrated Pest management practices to manage and prevent general pest infestation to your property. All pest treatmets have a satisfaction guarantee.Click here for more information
Termite treatment is by written quotation and is a 3 stage process. From a thorough inspection a treatment program is designed that will be best suited to your property.Click here for more information